And It's A Road Trip To Mukteshwar!
"Mukteshwar - Nature’s Own Oasis To Enlighten"
And it’s a Road Trip!
Ever since traveling has become a pure fuel – road trip has been on the wish list. Of course, like always you will all get to know the tinzy-minzy details of how it started, preparations, and the ultimate satisfaction.
The God of Thunder, Lightning, and Rain had announced it from the beginning of the day that this day will bring in something more apart from the first showers of monsoon.
While enjoying a sip of tea with my parents in my balcony – I took the topic of discussion to traveling! (No, guesses at all) I would love to go on a road trip one day, for sure!
“Where to?” asked dad.
“Somewhere in the hills” giggled me.
“Too far?” he enquired.
“Meh, haven’t decided yet,” “Are you planning something for me?” I questioned surprisingly.
“Go to Nainital it’ll be a practice trip” Dad sipped his tea with the ultimate satisfaction.
The next day I was packing my bags and making reservations and to-do lists.
What is more beautiful; the ocean or the mountain? A mediocre mind would indulge in comparisons applying its own logic. Those who apply their brain would seek the heaven after life, one who has the heart in the right place would find his own heaven right here, in Nainital.
This is the place that invites you to overcome the overbearing of the mind witnessing icy mountains, frozen lakes, nipping trees, lush fields, muddy houses, rock-steady riverines and vivacious life dancing on the natural cascade.
Beauty is not everyone’s bailiwick, to become a beholder, one ought to aspire for the seraphic stimulant. Mukteshwar is one such invite one must accept once in a lifetime.
The Mesmerizing Weather of the Hill Station
Witness the stoic silence of Himalayas and melt into the snow those mountains accumulate.
Call it piercing or penetrating, the gust blazes through your senses. The sun, which may be a curse in North during summers turns blessings in Nainital. There are many who hate winters, but Naintal weather will definitely make you fall in love with whipping wind under the auspicious moonlight in front of the fire.
The Himalayas are everywhere, why Nainital? You may here such scrupulous voices. Make them stand in from of kaleidoscopic beauty flower valleys, green fields, colorful landscaping, and the mystic beauty of jungles.
And if this scenic and celestial experience do not appeal to your common sense, just stand in open with hands spread-across to witness the snowfall. You will forget to ask the questions; however, your brains are yet to befriended.
5 Things To Do:
A quaint hill station – Nainital has nine “tals”, which comprises of – Mukteshwar, Bhimtal, Naukuchiatal. It is surrounded with the snow laden Himalayan ranges. With the jaw dropping views, the captivating ambiance, and the enchanting weather- Nainital will leave you speechless and spellbound with the gorgeous beauty of the city. The hill station treats you with innumerable places which brings you ecstatic feels.
Indeed, Nainital, being a hilly town gives you the adrenaline rush and offers you to indulge into numerous adventurous sports. Having said that, Mukteshwar is a great hangout place, perfect for the weekend getaways. A place when you can elope with your gang or your family and spend the best of times.
Other than clicking pictures on the charismatic backgrounds and enjoying the serene beauty of the town, there are a hell lot of things that can be done, when in Mukteshwar, Nainital.
- Trekking: No trip to Nainital would be complete without trekking. Nainital is blessed with lush greenery and amazing topography, which makes trekking in Mukteshwar a super fun thing to do. Carry your bag on shoulders, fill your water bottles, sport on your trekking shoes and walk in the unknown trails of Nainital. There are many popular treks in Nainital like - Peora to Mukteshwar and Binsar to Artola trek to name a few.
- Paragliding: No view is a beautiful as the “bird eye view.” If you always wanted to do something exhilarating and adventurous, you should surely try paragliding, this will be a one hell of the experience and the exceptional beauty of nature that you will witness form the top angle, will be an experience of another level. There are several different packages available, sometimes paragliding is included in it while you can also opt for only paragliding too!
- Not to Miss the Sunset and Sunrise: It would have sounded bizarre if I would have said the following words!
“I went to a hill station and did not witness the sunset.”
“Are you kidding me?” YELLED my readers.
Nainital is one of the towns that has hills which offers you with exceptional experience of sunrise. Walk yourself amidst the lushy green forest, towards the view point and witness an orange sun rising from the hills and spreading its rays on each hill.
- Visit The Old-Age Temples: India is a country, where you have thousands of Gods to worship. When in Nainital you are blessed to have the blessings of Pahari Gods. However, the mountain temples have the old-age temples and are popular among the local tourists.
- Shopping: Do I have to mention this specifically? I guess no. However, shopping in Nainital – the mall roads, Tibetan Markets cannot be missed if you are a keen lover of handicrafts. Woolen knits and handmade items are the most popular stuffs to stuff your bags with.
Every city you travel to, as a tourist, you never want to miss the special attractions. Especially for a weekend getaway, people select a few special ones and then plan their itinerary. Now, next time you are planning to leave your footprints on the hills of Uttrakhand, be sure you do make a visit to the 3 special attractions of Nainital.
- Wildrift Adventures: Few places in India offer the wildest of adventure trips. Nainital is one of them, offering every traveler with exciting sports to have fun. From trekking to camping to rock climbing- Nainital is all about to enjoy the adventures of the foreign land.
- Bhalu gaad waterfalls: Beautiful is the view of water falling between the rocks of the mountains. Sparkling water falling in the pond is a view not to be missed. Also, do not miss clicking pictures on the gorgeous backdrop.
- Chocohouse Chocolatiers: To every Chocolate lover, you should not miss the chocohouse chocolatiers in Mukteshwar. They treat you with special chocolates, with flavors ranging from hazelnut to alcohol tastes.